We are committed to protecting your privacy and security and have explained in detail the steps we take to do so. We control this site from our office in Australia. We do not represent that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
When you submit information to us or visit any of our sites, we use it in an ongoing nature to ensure you receive the information or purchases you’ve made with us, to deliver relevant future content via our email newsletters, to track how much you use our sties or services, and to make future offers through our company or any other company that is involved in delivering your purchases, bonuses or content. By giving us your contact information at any time, you are granting us the right to contact you in the future in any manner necessary at our discretion for ongoing personal and professional development. You can unsubscribe from our email newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all of our emails.
If you want us to no longer contact you or store your information, just write us at team@DrFlis.com anytime with your request and we will begin removing you from our services or content as appropriate and as soon as we can.
Outside Sites (Their Privacy Policies May Be Different)
1. DATA COLLECTED by Happier Workplaces by the www.DrFlis.com Website.
We do not store any information about you on our servers other than that which you submit into one of our forms, and in any case we hold your sensitive information like your credit card information it is maintained via (for example) Stripe and Squarespace software that keeps it encrypted. Any other information stored happens via cookies or pixels as described above, and as facilitated via 3rd party tools (like Facebook, Google or thinkific).
When you submit information to us, then, we use it in an ongoing nature to ensure you receive the information or purchases you’ve made with us, to deliver relevant future content via our newsletters, and to make future offers through Happier Workplaces.
As Happier Workplaces coaching, programs, courses and training are for ongoing educational purposes in the field of workplace culture design, workplace civility, personal leadership and empowerment, personal and professional development, you should assume Happier Workplaces will continue to contact you in perpetuity via email or via social media in order to deliver our services, serve you related content, make recommendations, learn about your preferences, grant you products, deliver programs to you with or from other platforms or companies, advertise to you or look alike audiences, send you surveys, and other fulfillment or marketing purposes.
a. When you utilize this Website, Happier Workplaces may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to Happier Workplaces, such as your first name (or nickname) and email addresses. Happier Workplaces (through thinkific.com) will ask you to create a password for your user account.
b. With your permission, Happier Workplaces may also access other profile and personal information from third-party Websites. Such information may include passwords, usernames, profile pictures, and other such data that you have posted on third-party sites and Websites.
c. The contents of any entry that you post directly to the Websites, including any text, images, photos, videos and audio, are stored and maintained on Happier Workplaces’s servers in order to publish these items and provide the Websites. Your submitted content will be associated with your account.
d. Happier Workplaces’ systems may also associate personal information with your activities in the course of providing Websites to you (such as pages you view or things you buy).
e. When you send email or other communication to Happier Workplaces, Happier Workplaces may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services to you.
f. Happier Workplaces uses certain user information to better understand how visitors use Happier Workplaces’s website. This information is commonly made available by web browsers and servers, and may include data about browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
2. Happier Workplaces’ USE OF DATA.
a. Happier Workplaces maintains and processes your first name and email account information in order to provide your account and access.
b. Happier Workplaces uses your first name and email address to notify you of updates that you have selected in “Settings”, as well as other information.
c. Personal information will be used to allow you to share posts through a share button, but will not be saved or stored by Happier Workplaces.
d. Happier Workplaces stores passwords for third-party websites (e.g., thinkific.com, mailchimp) if it is required by that website to display the information on Happier Workplaces’ Website. Happier Workplaces does this in order to provide this Website to you. Happier Workplaces does not store passwords for third-party sites when you provide them as part of contact information retrieval
e. Happier Workplaces may also process personal information for: (1) fulfilling purchases; (2) sending you information related to your account or other websites; (3) auditing, research and analysis in order to maintains, protects and improves Happier Workplacess Website; (4) ensuring the technical functioning of Happier Workplaces’ network; and (5) developing new websites.
f. To operate the Website, Happier Workplaces may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when Happier Workplaces has a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when Happier Workplaces have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect Happier Workplaces’ rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but Happier Workplaces will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
3. Sharing of Data with Trusted Partners. Unless you indicate otherwise in your user account’s “Settings”, the information Happier Workplaces collects, as described above, may be shared with trusted partners in order to provide you with relevant advertising, offers or Websites. You can control whether Happier Workplaces shares personal data with partners in your user account’s “Settings”. Australian residents are legally entitled (at no charge and no more than once annually) to request information about how Happier Workplaces may have shared your information with others for direct marketing purposes. Should you desire such information, please contact us at team@DrFlis.com.
4. Unaffiliated Third Parties. Despite Company’s policy against the sale or use of personal information without user consent, users should be aware that what they share on the Website may be discovered by third parties without the involvement of Company, including, without limitation, search engine crawlers and bots. Users should always take that into consideration whenever they share anything.
5. Unauthorised Minors. Company does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you believe Company has inadvertently collected such information, please contact us at team@DrFlis.com, so Company can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
6. Security. Information collected by Company may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where Company does business. Company takes reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against the unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Company encrypts transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
7. Access to Data; Account Deletion. Company will remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account. Company may retain other data indefinitely. Company takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information Company processes is accurate, complete, and current, but also depends on Company’s users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
© Happier Workplaces