This free 1 hr mini-course gives you a step-by-step guide to beat bully behaviours & keep you safe.
The 10 powerful tactics in this 1 hr eCourse helps you to safely deal with workplace bullies WITHOUT getting victimised in the process.
Learn how to stop, control or defuse workplace bullies and their toxic behaviours PLUS get tips to recognise the little tricks bullies use to control you and make you think you are stupid, powerless or stuck in a corner.
You are NOT stupid!
You are Not powerless!
You are Not stuck in a corner!
- Find out how bullies groom you to become their victim, and what they really want from you.
- Discover why it’s critical to quickly recognise the underhanded, passive-aggressive or visible behaviours of a workplace bully.
- Get simple steps to re-discover your personal power and stop, control or at least defuse the impact of these bullying behaviours using 10 powerful tactics.
7 Videos | 2 Texts | Duration - 60:45
How to recognise & control a workplace bully WITHOUT getting victimised
- Lesson 1_How bullies groom you to accept their bullying FREE
- Lesson 2_Why it is so important to recognise a workplace bully FREE
- Lesson 3_How to recognise the passive-aggressive behaviours used by bullies FREE
- Lesson 4_How to recognise obvious bullying behaviours NEW FREE
- Lesson 5_Recognising the underhanded tricks bullies can use against you FREE
- Lesson 6_Overview on stopping, controlling or defusing bullying behaviours FREE
- Lesson 7_Ten Tactics to identify control or defuse bullying behaviours at work FREE
- COMING SOON! "Beating Bully Behaviours Matrix"
Dr Felicity (Flis) Lawrence has a PhD in organisational social psychology from the Faculty of Education, QUT (+BA SSc & Dip PM), with 25 years experience in private, military and government workplaces. She uses a mixed adult education, academic-evidenced approach to help people leading & working in organisations create respectful, safer work cultures by preventing bullying, fostering new insights, and diagnosing organisational problems. Email team@DrFlis.com, LinkedIn or follow her blog Twitter or Facebook.